skarSPLIT is a file splitter which can split huge files into parts of specified sizes or into a specified number of parts. It can also merge such parts to recreate the original file.
skarSPLIT is useful when you have to deal with files that are too big to fit on a single floppy/CD/DVD or bigger than the maximum attachment size allowed by your email service provider.
skarSPLIT 1.2 has the following features:
- Supports files up to 2 TiB (tebibytes or terabytes) in size.
- Can split a file into a maximum of 65,536 parts.
- Multiple splitting options including disk spanning.
- Complete command-line support.
- Supports multiple streams and ACL on NTFS volumes.
- Merges files from floppies etc. without having to copy the files onto the hard disk.
- Data Integrity Check (DIC) option (using the RSA Data Security, Inc. MD5 Message-Digest Algorithm).
For more features refer to product documentation available with download.
skarSPLIT is freeware.
Download skarSPLIT 1.2 for: